Terms & Checkout
Royal Park Hotels & Resorts Booking Terms & Conditions :
The terms and conditions detailed below apply to all bookings whether made online at www.hotelsroyalpark.com or made by telephone or in person. When you make a booking, your contract (which includes these terms and conditions) will be with Royal Park Hotels & Resorts. All rates are subject to availability, all bookings are taken at the discretion of Royal Park Hotels & Resorts. The opening times for Royal Park Hotels & Resorts (+91-120-6494222, +91-120-4164536) are 24x7.
Security Policy : Requirement
- Government approved photo id with address.
- Weapons not allowed in the hotel.
All our properties are smoke free and penalty fees will be applied if you smoke in the hotel.
Royal Park Hotels & Resorts makes every attempt to ensure that information supplied on www.hotelsroyalpark.com and our booking sites is up to date, but cannot guarantee the accuracy of information or availability of bookings.
These terms and your booking are subject to the laws of the jurisdiction in which the relevant hotel is situated.
You will be asked to guarantee your booking with a debit or credit card including your 3 digit security code. A full non refundable, non transferable payment is required for promotional, seasonal and advance purchase rates at the time of booking. This includes Leisure breaks Club Members booking on non-Leisure breaks Club promotions.
If pre-payment is not required then payment is due on departure from the hotel and can also be made by Royal Park Hotels & Resorts gift vouchers or chequee, with a valid chequee guarantee card. On arrival at the hotel, all reservations will require a pre-authorization with a credit card or cash deposit to cover incidentals during your stay.
All rates quoted are per room per night, are subject to availability and include Value Added Tax & Services. Special rates quoted cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, offer or promotion except Leisure break vouchers. Supplements will be applied for single and family room occupancy and when Premium, Deluxe or Suites are selected.
Food & Beverage
- A tray charge will apply to all meals taken in your room.
- Breakfast times may vary at the weekends.
- Please contact the hotel with any special dietary requirements.
Alcohal Policy :
Guest are prohibited from bringing outside alcohal into the hotel premises for consumption any liquor brought into the hotel by guests will be kept at the front desk until checkout. if you are interasked in hosting a post hospitality event please co-ordinate with our catering manager to have the event held in a private function room. alcohal must be purchased through the hotels and the sale of alcohal is prohibited to minors and people without people indentification.
Safety And Secuirty :
The entire hotel, Inlcuding the areas publicaly round the clock through CCTV Cameras installed at Varient Locations in and around the Hotel. The Hoel is also police patrolled 24 Hrs.
Child Policy :
- Childern under 6 years of age can be accommodated in the room at no extra cost.
- Cheldern less than 18 yrs. of age not be allowed to stay alone in the hotel.
- If an extra bed is required an additional cost applicable.
- If one Extra bed is required, the same would be provided at supplement cost of INR. 1000/- +Tax ( Inclusive of Breakfast ).
- We are able to change our services or prices without any notice. All information given in this website is correct, In care of price and other information about hotel manual is differ then Hotel and Website company will not responsible.
- All Judicial matter must be Ghaziabad Court.